The McDonald Flat Pack Unit Is Even Bigger And Better Than Before...
Our McDonald Unit is quite similar to our Geneva Unit except it is bigger and better!
This unit has still got the nice large windows fully pressed to the edge of the unit (no porch over hang) but with more size everywhere!
It is longer, wider and taller than the Geneva Unit which starts to bring into play some new uses for the space.
Specifically many customers start to see this unit as a potential workout room with stationary bikes, mirrors for dance, etc...
McDonald Flat Pack Features & Specs:
The McDonald Flat pack Unit comes with more space and that changes how the unit can be used. Here are the features listed below:
- Prefabricated Panel Boards (as shown in our installation videos) allow for fast installation.
- We build fast with amazing quality control because everything is made inside our factory.
- No weather or nasty elements to mess with the build materials (built inside factory)
- Above Average Heat and Sound Insulation ensure that you can use this unit for multiple activities.
- On-Site Assembly is quick (within 1 day) and very few tools are needed to complete it.
- Additional upgrades can be done by customer (see main image ladder leading to roof top deck).
- Arrives neatly packed in a single 20ft container.
Here are the McDonald Flat Pack Unit Specs:
- 11 feet Length
- 9.8 Feet Wide
- 9.8 Feet Tall
- Weighs 2950 pounds
- 100 to 240v can be installed. Please specify which when purchasing.
- Forklift is needed (or something similar) to install the roof pieces.
- Please watch our Installation Video on this page to see how a few men / tools can get the job done!