The Lanier Flat Pack Garden Room Is The Extra Space You Always Needed
Our Lanier Unit is the first unit we offer where the size and space really being to open up your options on how to use this unit.
The most common uses for our Lanier Unit are below (based on what customers TOLD us they would use the space for when purchasing):
- Two Desk Office Space
- Yoga Studio
- Art Studio
- Man Cave
- Emergency Guest Bedroom
As you can see with a bit more size the possibilities really begin to grow!
Lanier Flat Pack Features & Specs:
The Lanier Flat pack Unit comes with a ton of cool features that can change based on how you will be using the space.
- Prefabricated Panel Boards (as shown in our installation videos) allow for fast installation.
- With all materials / pieces made in a single factory; we never have to worry about weather delays or issues with materials being left out in the elements.
- Above Average Heat and Sound Insulation ensure that you can use this unit for multiple activities.
- On-Site Assembly is quick (within 1 day) and very few tools are needed to complete it.
- Upgrades can be made on your own and the roof of unit can be used for various things!
- Arrives neatly packed in a single 20ft container.
Here are the Lanier Flat Pack Unit Specs:
- Please watch our Installation Video on this page to see how simple and easy installation is with just a few men / simple tools.
- 12 feet Length
- 8.2 Feet Wide
- 9.2 Feet Tall
- Weighs 2655 pounds
- 100 to 240v can be installed. Please specify which when purchasing.
- Forklift is needed (or something similar) to install the roof pieces.
- Please reference installation video below as it makes the build process crystal clear!