The 26.3′ Denali Galvanized Steel Yurt Kit
If you are looking for the perfect sized yurt that combines size with portability then look no further. With 540 square feet of space, the 26.3′ Denali Steel Yurt gives you everything you need and more.
This event style yurt is named after the Denali National Park in Alaska, so you know it can handle whatever nature throws at it. This yurt is strong enough to live in but it really shines as a studio, workshop, or an awesome place to hold your next family reunion.
You can fit roughly 50 people within this space, so there is plenty of room to teach a yoga class, become the next Picasso, or maybe just to sit back and watch your Uncle Jimmy make a fool of himself singing karaoke. Bottom line, the options of what you can do with this space are limitless!
Live Your Life With the Denali 540 Sq Ft Steel Yurt
- 26.3 feet (8 meters) in diameter
- 540 sq. ft. (28.3 sq. m.)
- Height at center: 14.1 ft (4.3 m)
- Height at side: 6.6 ft (2 m)
- Base Wind Rating (With Wind Kit): 10 Grade (up to 63 mph wind speed)
What’s Included in the Standard Denali 26.3′ Yurt:
- 26.3 ft diameter galvanized steel yurt frame
- 1 canvas flap door
- 4 protective layers (inner fabric, insulation, waterproofing, and outer canvas)
- 2 standard PVC Plastic windows
Simply Not Quite What You Are Looking For?
Check Out These TWO Incredible DIY Options for UNDER $50…
These 2 offers are a limited time promotion to our customers…
While we would love to have EVERY SINGLE PERSON be a customer of ours we realize that not everyone can afford our homes (even though we are leading the industry in cost & value).
Take a look at these DIY options as they cost next to nothing and have some of the most detailed and easy plans to use online!
Color Options for the Denali Yurt Outer Canvas
Please note that image color may vary from actual product.
You Also Get The Following With Every Purchase:
- The Best Prices Around
- Incredibly Fast Shipping
- Premier Customer Service
- Free Shipping On All Orders in the USA
- Secure Shopping Experience
- Consultation With Our Yurt Experts
- Financing Options Available
Here are a few other yurt features you can customize:
- Add a fire resistant inside fabric
- Create 3 additional cut out windows
- Customize your window sizes
- Add a wind kit for extra stability
- Choice of 6 colors
Fully Customize Your New Yurt Kit:
Listed above are just samples of the most popular custom options. If you are looking for something that isn’t listed, we can probably do that for you. Give our friendly and knowledgeable experts a call at 1-844-739-2989.
There are no reviews yet.