This 1 Bedroom Container Home Features 320 sq. ft. Of Usable Living Space…
Maximize the square footage in this unit by drawing in as much natural light as possible!
40’ of Panoramic Views! Get floor-to-ceiling windows that you can’t miss out on! Your unit will come with panoramic floor to ceiling views!
Living in alternative living spaces such as tiny homes or container homes can bring to light the amount of space we live in for today’s society.
This shipping container home/unit really maximizes that smaller space by opening up your vision to the outside of your unit. You get that smaller footprint living with big outside views.
What’s included in your 40′ 1 Bedroom 320 sq. ft. Container Home:
- Fully Completed & Installed Cabinets
- Your Choice of Granite Countertop Finish
- Bathroom shower
- Bathroom Vanity
- Installed Kitchen and Bathroom Sink & Faucet
- Completely Installed Toilet
- Fully Insulated & Pre-Installed Water Connections
Off Grid Dwellings Only Uses High Quality Materials In Our Builds…
Here at Off Grid Dwellings we have made the decision to only use the best quality materials inside our homes. This means that you have two options.
Buy our units with the materials WE choose or as a empty shell for you to work on (popular option for DIYers).
In our units we use the following high grade materials:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Metal & Wood Studs Next To Each Other
- PEX Piping For All Plumbing Needs
- Double Paned Windows
This list could go on for a while but we think you get the point.
We have been asked in the past to help customers “save money” by using fiberglass insulation or single-paned windows. While we entertained the idea before; we will NO longer do so.
Sometimes a company has to protect customers from themselves!
Which is what we are hoping to do by offering these high grade materials or a empty shell option!
320 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Container Home Features:
- 320 sq. ft. of Living Space
- 1 Bedroom
- 40’ of Floor to Ceiling windows
- Full Bathroom with Shower, Vanity, & Toilet
- Free-flowing floor plan design for maximized living space
- Pre-Installed Electric & Lighting Throughout The Home
320 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Container Home Highlights:
- 40’ of Floor to Ceiling Windows – Having panoramic views the entire length of your container home allows you to bring the outside beauty nearly inside.
- Finished Product – Your unit will come to you almost completely finished. You get a nearly ready to move into unit on day one. With some small adjustments you will be enjoying your new Home Container unit in no time!
Bonus Upgrade Option!!
Fully Retractable Deck! Protect your windows from weather or just give yourself additional optional privacy. Deck retracts in 3-5 minutes. Amazing feature to include in your Container Home Purchase. For only an additional $7,500 get this feature included in your new Container Home!
320 sq. ft. 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Container Home Specs:
- 40′ Long x 8′ Wide x 8′ Tall
- 320 sq. ft. of livable space
- Can Withstand Wind Up To 110 MPH
- Can Withstand Earthquakes Up To Richter Scale 8
- Can Withstand Up To 20lbs of Snow Per Square Foot!
We are running a Free Shipping Promotion on this product till the end of the month. These are obviously NOT light units, so take advantage today and give us a call to speak to an Off Grid Dwellings Design Specialist!
Is this container home still outside of your budget? Consider taking a look at our DIY Cabins or Dome Homes. Pricing starts as low as $4,995