Pre-Built In Our Factory Controlled Setting Means An Incredible 40′ Studio Container At Half The Price!
This is another top seller here at Off Grid Dwellings. This 40′ Studio Container has 3 different wood options to choose from (light, medium, and dark woods) which allows our customers to do a little bit of customization while still having a blank slate to work with on the inside!
This 40′ Studio Container comes with a fully installed bathroom area but everything else can be customized to your vision.
- Want a basic kitchen area and space for a stove? We can do that…
- Want to add a dividing half wall between your bedroom and the rest of your open space? We can do that as well…
- Want an entire WALL of sliding glass doors to make the outside feel like part of your inside living space? We can even do that!
40′ Studio Shipping Container Features:
This container home is pre-built inside our factory allowing us to pack in a bunch of extra features at an incredibly affordable cost! Check out some of those features below:
- 320 SQ FT Of Living Space
- Comes With Electrical Pre-Built Into The Container Home
- Lighting For Home Is Also Pre-Installed
- Insulation Pre-Built In As Well
- Wood Features On Outside Of Home Protect It From Rust
- Water Connections Easily Accessible
- Double Pane Windows & Sliding Doors!
- Kitchen Countertops
- Free Shipping For A Limited Time…
Off Grid Dwellings Only Uses High Quality Materials In Our Builds…
Here at Off Grid Dwellings we have made the decision to only use the best quality materials inside our homes. This means that you have two options.
Buy our units with the materials WE choose or as a empty shell for you to work on (popular option for DIYers).
In our units we use the following high grade materials:
- Spray Foam Insulation
- Metal & Wood Studs Next To Each Other
- PEX Piping For All Plumbing Needs
- Double Paned Windows
This list could go on for a while but we think you get the point.
We have been asked in the past to help customers “save money” by using fiberglass insulation or single-paned windows. While we entertained the idea before; we will NO longer do so.
Sometimes a company has to protect customers from themselves!
Which is what we are hoping to do by offering these high grade materials or a empty shell option!
Basic Customization Options Our Customers Can Choose From…
We are able to keep costs for our container homes so low by building our products inside a factory, thereby avoiding weather conditions and delays. We also buy many materials in bulk to pass the savings onto our customers.
With that said, we are still able to offer a FEW customization options to our customers to ensure they are getting EXACTLY what they want from their new home:
- Basic Kitchen Counter Options
- Up to 6 Smaller Windows or 3 Larger (8ft Tall) Windows
- Sliding Glass Doors Or Standard Single / Double Door
- Add A Retractable Deck (For Privacy & To Protect Container Home From Storms)
Curious if something could be done that is not listed here? Give us a call and speak to our Design Specialists to see what we can do for you!
40ft Container Home Studio Specs:
- 40′ Long x 8′ Wide x 8′ Tall
- 320sq ft of livable space (INSIDE)
- Can Withstand Wind Up To 110 MPH
- Can Withstand Earthquakes Up To Richter Scale 8
- Can Withstand Up To 20lbs of Snow Per Square Foot!
We are running a Free Shipping Promotion on this product till the end of the month. These are obviously NOT light units, so take advantage today and give us a call to speak to an Off Grid Dwellings Design Specialist!
Is this container home still outside of your budget? Consider taking a look at our DIY Cabins or Dome Homes. Pricing starts as low as $4,995